Re: TCP sockets

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Mon 23 Aug 2004 - 22:42:54 GMT

Don't forget that we already have all the existing simulator code (except
the fire simulator) hosted on sourceforge. If you want to change the
kernel, please make sure you check out the latest versions with CVS.
Changes can be submitted directly via CVS for technical committee members
(once I've finished setting it all up), and via the patch submission
system for everyone else.

At some point (probably tomorrow) I'll create entries on sourceforge for
all the things brought up at Robocup 2004. In the meantime, I would like
to encourage everyone in the Robocup Rescue community to take advantage of
the sourceforge system. You can log bug reports, feature requests, support
requests etc very easily and they can be assigned to developers to make
sure things get done.

Have a look at http://www.sf.net/projects/roborescue for details.

Cheers,
Cameron