Special of the Month

From: richard schwerdtmann (richs@flagstaffuniforms.com)
Date: Wed 19 May 2004 - 14:53:12 GMT

Greetings Flagstaff Customer,

Check out our new Special of the Month for May:
Pinfeather Size Matching Scrub Sets, available in 6 Colors!
A low price of $17.50! Get yours today! Very Limited Quantity!

Copy and paste this link:
https://www.flagstaffuniforms.com/specialofthemonth.htm

Sign up for a FREE catalog and you are automatically entered into our Size Matching Scrub Set giveaway. (With valid email)
Copy and paste this link: https://www.flagstaffuniforms.com/catalogue.htm

Be sure to check out the rest of our site for low priced, high quality Healthcare uniforms! Ordering is always safe through our secure website!

Thank you for making Flagstaff your healthcare uniform provider!

Sincerely,

Flagstaff Staff
http://www.flagstaffuniforms.com