Re: Opportunity to borrow rescue robotics, sensors, data

From: Brian Mayoh (brian@daimi.au.dk)
Date: Mon 03 May 2004 - 13:23:13 GMT

>This message is for all of you involved with RoboCup Rescue in some
>form. My apologies if I have inadvertently sent this to you by
>mistake. I want to tell you about a program that allows you to
>borrow rescue robot equipment, go to the field with rescue
>professionals, and learn more.

        Great if more cooperation between USAR and RoboCupRescue
communities. I follow your work with great interest and have read
your admirable book. Unfortunately sending students to tutorials in
USA is too expensive for us.
Should I send a new master thesis by one of my students on
RobocupRescue; not only does it have a chapter on USAR but he has
also extended the RCR simulator so that the rescue agents can deploy
USAR agents?
Regards Brian

--
Brian Mayoh,   NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Aarhus University Computer Science Department,